Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Myeongham Miindo Seol Whitening Bichaek Mask Sheet

Before I start to review this wonderful mask sheet, I would like to let you know that I am on #30daysmask little task of putting on different mask every night from mask sheet, mask gel or sleeping mask. I have most photos at Instagram.  Find me @inner_luxurious xx. 

WHAT IS IT?
Myeonghan Miindo Seol Whitening Bichaek Mask Sheet  (yes mouthful!) is my new beauty discovery.  It is highly enrich wrinkle reducing lifting mask that  firmly adheres to the skin and providing nutrients.

HOW DO YOU USE IT?

1. After cleansing, prepare your skin with toner 
2. Remove protective film from the too and bottom of the mask.
3. Spread too part of the mask to forehead ans bottom part to your lip area to the full adherence.
4.  Leave for 20mins. Remove the mask.  Pat gently with leftover essence to the full absorption.

HOW DO I LIKE IT?
If you refer the photos below those photos explain a lot with my bare skin I definitely satisfy with the product that I purchased.  My dull and tired skin brighten up after 10mins using it! No joke!

WHERE CAN YOU GET IT?
You can get it from The Face Shop at Gallery Victoria QVB Sydney or Hurstville.  

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS MASK TO OTHERS?
Definitely! I have gone through half a dozen myself.  And, it consistently make my skin brightening and smooth!

Bottom line: I really enjoying Myeonghan Miindo Seol Whitening Bichaek Mask Sheet, with the results visible. This is party of my skincare regimen.  I use this mask once a week.


No comments: