Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MISSHA Geum Sul Oriental Gel Mask Review

Before I start to review this wonderful mask sheet, I would like to let you know that I am on #30daysmask little task of putting on different mask every night from mask sheet, mask gel or sleeping mask. I have most photos at Instagram.  Find me @inner_luxurious xx. 


Missha Geum Sul Oriental Gel Mask  is an Oriental enriched gel mask, containing wild ginseng extract,  deer atlers extract, reishi mushroom extract and pure gold to helo ti keep balance of the skin by providing abundant nutrient while soothing feverish skin. 

The wild ginseng extract,  deer atlers extract, reishi mushroom extract provide abundant nutrients to the skin while the pure gold soothes skin to make it clear and radiant.  The skin-friendly essence gel made with agar extract, one of seaweed, works gently in sensitive skin while abundant minerals make skin healthy.  The active ingredients are melt at skin temperature 36.5C to be worked quickly and effectively in skin.

Unfortunately  after 20mins use my skin didnt feel any smoothness or brighthening at all.  My skin felt wet. I am not sure whether the mask performed  its 100 per cent as it mentioned only melt at skin  temperature 36.5C.  It is winter and my face tend to be quite cold in winter, especially my nose.

I definitely  give it a ago again in Summer time.

Thank you.

Lilian ♡

No comments: