Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Beauty Discovery: Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome Essence


I am not sure what is the reason I purchased this.... may be it is purple colour??  I am sure lot if you have the similar experience!

There is not much review for this product. Here is my beauty discovery and personal experience.

I used Liposome Essence for over three months now and I am very happy to let you know I didn't experience dry or dehydrated skin or break out in this winter.  It is Spring now and I haven't stopped using it because there is no reason to stop if something really works for your skin.

Cosme Decorte (Kose) Moisture Liposome Essence improves moisture absorption. It penetrates surface skin cells completely and continuously moisturises dry, chapped or problem skin. 

Spreads with a moist touch and makes my skin feel silky smooth and works all night long so the next morning I can actually feel the smoothness from deep inside your skin. 

I use it after Lotion/Toner to lock in the moisture for my skin.

You could get this from www.cosme-de.com or www.ichibankao.com aboitn $127.

No comments: